The organic cow ghee is a premium dairy product and it is rightly called a superior one in its category. A product is considered organic only after several parameters are maintained in producing the product. Best organic cow ghee assures that it is certified 100% pure and a certain level of sanctity has been maintained at the time of this product manufacturing. Before buying organic ghee, you need to understand the rules and restrictions an organic farmer should maintain.
What are the essential qualities of dairy farming?
- To produce better quality milk, cows are allowed to graze freely outdoors mostly on green pasture.
- No antibiotic, steroid or hormonal medicine is used on the organic cows so that the produced milk is not adulterated.
- The grass that the cows eat is specially cultivated in the soil. It means they are not treated by chemical fertilizer or pesticides at least for the last three years. To produce the best organic cow ghee these steps are essential.
Why is organic ghee considered as a superior product?
Produced from 100% grass-fed cow’s milk, organic ghee contains more nutrients than grain-fed cows milk. Studies show that consumers including grass-fed dairy in their diet plan enjoy a substantially lower risk of development of cardiovascular disease regardless of their age and lifestyle. Organic ghee contains more than 400 fatty acids and healthy quality of fat-soluble vitamins. It also contains CLA, which is a powerful fat-loss supplement. It is also high in Omega 3, 9 and vitamin K2 quantities. The organic ghee manufacturers prepare organic cow ghee from milk procured from organic dairy farms.
How to pick the best organic cow ghee for your kitchen?
There are several brands available in the market claiming their superiority but you need to pick the best brand for your health. So check these points –
- Check if the product is organically certified by a reputed product certifier.
- Also, make sure that the ghee brand has the USDA standard of purity.
- Good quality ghee will always have at least 12-18 months of shelf-life and will stay intact without refrigeration support. So check the storage recommendations.
Why choose Milkio?
Organically certified by BioGro, New Zealand, Milkio organic ghee is produced from organic cow milk collected from the organic dairy farms. We use milk fat produced from the milk of cows grazing in natural pastures of lush green grass, in pristine environments of New Zealand. All of our products are lactose-free and can be used as a safer cooking oil. Are you looking for the organic ghee? Milkio organic cow ghee is one of the best choices for buying premium quality ghee.