Natural Haircare is a crucial part of our appearance. It adds to our beauty. We realize how lucky we are to have sufficient hair on our head only when we witness a bald person. Women are more conscious about their hair than men. Almost every woman desires for long, glossy and voluminous hair. They also have fascination towards trying out modern, trendy hairstyles. But healthy and beautiful hair is not a magic. One must learn the ways to take care of hair, protect from dust and agents of pollution.
1. Applying lemon juice, leaving it for 10-15 minutes and then rinsing off helps to tackle the problem of excessively oily scalp and hair.
2. A mixture of aloe Vera gel and lime juice may be used to rinse oily hair for best results.
3. Applying astringent on scalp does away with the sticky look of oily hair.
4. Applying curd thoroughly to the head before rinsing it solves the problem of oily hair.
5. One may also apply carrot puree on hair, leave it for 10 minutes and then wash off. This drains out the extra oil from the root.
6. Olive oil massage is excellent for dry hair. It softens and nourishes hair, promoting growth.
7. Applying a mixture of honey and edible oil in the ratio 1:1 on complete head and leaving for 10-15 minutes is also a good remedy for dry hair. Honey acts as a natural conditioner.
8. One may apply a paste of egg yolk and water on dry hair, keep it for 15 minutes and then rinse off with cold water. This is an effective treatment for dry hair.
9. Massaging hair regularly from the root to tip with a mixture of olive oil, coconut oil and castor oil helps to get rid of this problem.
10. Application of a mixture of egg yolk, vinegar and any hair oil is a beneficial home remedy for dryness.
11. Massaging with castor oil, cider vinegar and glycerin softens dry hair.
12. Application of neem leaves paste on scalp drives away lice and other germs from the root.
13. Cucumber puree and white vinegar is very helpful natural revitalizing tonic. They make the hair healthy and glossy.
14. A natural haircare wash solution may be prepared by mixing two tablespoon linseed oil, rum and egg yolk. This solution nourishes as well as conditions hair making it look healthier.